Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween


If forced to pick an absolute favorite holiday Christmas would win over Halloween by the slimmest of margins. Every year on October 1st I bring out the Halloween decorations and on November 1st I pack everything away that can't pass as Thanksgiving decor. I am not this ritualistic about any other season, so I think secretly Halloween could be my favorite.



I love dressing up in costume. I love handing out candy to all the little ones and giving the slightly older ones a hard time. I love having a special Halloween themed meal and watching a special movie on the 31st - favorites include: Arsenic and Old Lace, Clue, Beetlejuice, The Burbs, It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown... in fact we save all of these movies for viewing just during the month of October. Yep,  I love Halloween!


Happy Halloween!


1 comment:

  1. I know Christmas is my favorite holiday. Love your decorations!

    ReplyDelete