George Henry William has completely changed my life, as I expected it would. I don't think there is a fool proof way to really prepare for this change, but increasing your flexibility (in more ways than one) is super helpful.
In an attempt to create balance in my life between child, husband, family, friends, teaching, performing, and keeping the house running I have a new appreciation for the complicated fugues of J.S. Bach. Even though the additional "child" is just one item, he makes everything so much more complicated. Being George's everything is beyond fulfilling as well as exhausting.
As I suppose should be expected this 38 year old body is rather slow to bounce back to normal, whatever that is. I hope that I will someday soon be able to go on walks and participate in my yoga class without limping in pain afterwards. George is crawling so well now and so desperately wants to walk that I know it won't be long before I will need to be running to keep up with him.
In short, George is simply the best. He is such a good baby.
![]() |
| Mother's Day 2016 |

No comments:
Post a Comment